- I am a topologist, interested mainly in knot theory and its generalizations, combinatorics and quantum topology.
- I work as an assistant professor at the Department of Mathematics at the Izmir Institute of Technology in Turkey since October 2019.
- I also hold the Dorothea Schlözer Postdoctoral position for Female Scientists at Georg-August Universitat Göttingen until January 2022.
- Some of the Recent/Upcoming Activities:
- Invited speaker at Novel Mathematical Methods in Material Science: Applications to Biomaterials at Banff International Research Institute
- Invited speaker at Topology Seminar in Durham University.
- Invited speaker at Geometric Topology Seminar in Ljubljana.
- Invited speaker at II Encuentro de Álgebra y Teoría deNudos
- Winter Semester 2020: I teach an online seminar course in Geometric-Topology at Georg-August Universitat, Goettingen.
- August 2020: Invited Speaker at the National Congress of Mathematics, Istanbul (delayed to 2021)
- July 2020: Invited Speaker at Georg-August Universitat, Goettingen RTG Colloquium
- June 2020: Invited Speaker at Ohio State University Virtual Topology Seminars
- June 2020: Invited speaker at "Knots in Gdansk IV" (delayed to June 2021)
- April-July 2020: I teach Knot Theory at the University of Goettingen. See the outline.August-September 2019: I was a Leibniz Fellow at Oberwolfach Research Institute for Mathematics